MedicalBillingandCodingGuide.com is a free online program that not only explains the fundamentals of billing and coding, but helps you in preparation of certification exams. It is time-saving and user-friendly as it is broken down into several chapters and modules so that you can understand everything from medical terminology to procedural coding and preparing insurance claims to strategies for handling claim disputes etc.
This site is also helpful for job aspirants as it describes the workplace options, career opportunities, salary expectations and information about companies that appoint medical billing and coding professionals.
- Looking back at the Health Care in the United States
- How was the American Health Insurance in the Early 20th Century?
- The 1920’S – An Affordability Problem
- Events that Shaped Insurance Sector
- Commercial Insurance Profits
- Necessity of National Health Insurance for the Uninsured
- The Rise of Health Maintenance Organizations and Managed Care
[Total: 0 Average: 0]